Export Management Programme | Proven Platform to get Practical Insights into Non-Oil Exports
Recent developments in the global market and local oil sector have heightened the need for Nigeria to diversify its economy away from oil. Exports help improve foreign exchange, create employment opportunities, engender wealth creation and sustainable poverty reduction.
To boost non-oil exports and build sustainable export capabilities for Nigerian businesses, Fidelity Bank Plc, Lagos Business School and Nigeria Export Promotion Council initiated the Export Promotion Capacity Building Programme. This 5-day programme is designed to equip participants with the knowledge, tools and skills required to develop their export business in line with global standards.
- Overview of Nigeria’s Export Activities
- Assessment of the Potentials to become a Successful Exporter
- Accessibility of Export Markets – EU, USA, Asia, etc.
- Definition & Implementation of the Activities required to make a Product Market-Ready
- Understanding, Selection and Implementation of Financial Management for Exports
- Selection & application of On-going Export Development Initiatives
- Dr. Frank Ojadi | LBS Faculty
- Dr Obinna Muogboh | LBS Faculty
- Key Industry Experts in Quality Management for Exports
- Financial Management Experts
- NEPC Experts, etc.
This 5-day programme is targeted at entrepreneurs, prospective exporters, financiers of exports, export sector regulators, MSMEs, state and federal government agencies, logistics service providers and any other interested parties.
N185,000 *Inclusive of VAT | Date: 3th – 7th Dec. 2018 | Venue: Lagos Business School, Km 22, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Ajah, Lekki, Lagos.
N195,000 *Inclusive of VAT | Date: 15th – 19th Jul. 2019 | Venue: Grand Central Hotel, Bompai Road, GRA, Kano.
Make payment to:
Fidelity Bank Plc
Acc. Name: Export Management Programme Fee Collections Account
Acc. No.: 5020131070
Sort Code: 18-50-80
or pay via:
Please present your slip at the school to get a receipt of payment. Once payment has been made, kindly send an email to the undersigned for confirmation.
For Reservations/Additional Information, Contact:
Phone: 0805-543-8699 | Email: email@example.com
Phone: 0802-478-2906 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org